Friday, March 22, 2013

Two Great New Listings!

Things have been busy for me the past week--and I'm excited to announce that it has been benefiting all parties involved!

Today, I am happy to introduce my newest listings and video tours.

The first one, located on Excelsior Creek Ave, in Montrose, Colorado was built in 2006. You can find the video on my website, www.lesliegorerealtor.com then clicking Video Tours. You can also find it here.

Don't wait on this one, call me today to set up a showing!


The other listing I am excited to announce is on Mountain View Court, in Montrose, CO. It is a 3 bedroom home, with a lot of nice features. You can find the video on my website, www.lesliegorerealtor.com, or on my youTube channel by clicking here.

Keep checking back for updates, and drop by Keller Williams to say "Hi!"


No comments:

Post a Comment