Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Painting the town red!!

Our merge with the Keller Williams franchise in Montrose, Colorado from an independent Real Estate office has been quite an experience! But what a fantastic change. Mountains of paperwork on my desk, not as beautiful as the San Juan Mountain Range I have the pleasure of enjoying everyday, but this paperwork represents its own beauty in the fact of it being a lot of business! As new home listings come in daily, the flow of red Keller Williams signs is covering our beautiful town of Montrose, Colorado.

Although, Keller Williams is rather new to Montrose in the Real Estate world locally, it shows promise of becoming a force to be re conned with as we gain a foot hold in the local real estate market.

Are the mountains on my desk beautiful to me? Yes, less snow than the real mountains to the south of my office, and not as colorful or majestic, but definitely a sign of beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment