Monday, May 31, 2010

Perfection in Montrose, Colorado

Ahhh, there really can not be anything any better than a blue sky with a light breeze and tons of sunshine. Life in Montrose, Colorado on a day like today can not be beat. The snow capped mountains with the sunshine makes my morning run seem less a struggle for me to get through if I keep myself focused on the beauty before me. I am running towards the south, which offers me spectacular views of the San Juan Mountains.

After a great weekend with friends, good food, (and too much of it), golf for the guys, and the mornings of coffee in the front yard of the best little coffee shop in downtown Montrose, there are more things to be thankful for than a person can count. No wonder so many people have wanted to move here, and so many who have left return.

And the painful morning run, becomes a rewarding experience because I am lucky enough to have a beautiful distraction, that most will never see, and I am lucky enough to live in beautiful, Montrose, Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment