Thursday, July 17, 2014

Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, Meet Me at the Fair

Ok, so St. Louis is a little far to travel to a fair, especially when Montrose, CO has a pretty spectacular one of it's own. How do you know this, you might ask? Well, because I have been attending it for quite a while, as both a participant (I showed horses as a teenager) and as an observer. Yes friends, before my wonderful job at The Real Estate Store, I was once upon a time, a girl who embraced the ranch and farming lifestyle.  Though I prefer my current lifestyle as a real estate agent at one of the new and budding agencies in Montrose, I still enjoy a good trip to Montrose's County Fair.
Yes, that's me,  a few (okay, more than a few) years ago. 
I have been attending the fair in Montrose, CO for so long that even my children have participated in it.
Stephanie, showing her ewe.
My three children participated in everything from the children's tractor pulling, to showing sheep. 
Daniel
Robyn

The fair has always been one of my favorite events, as a community is brought together. There are so many activities, so don't fool yourself into it's not for me. There is a Kid Day, and, drumroll please: a BACON day! Check out the whole line up, and look for me and some exciting opportunities at the Real Estate Store booth. I won't meet you in St. Louis, but I will meet you at the fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment